Ultrafast Chemical Physics in Scotland
This one-day meeting in Edinburgh will bring together experimental and theoretical ultrafast chemical physics groups in Scotland. The meeting will consist of a series of short talks and will provide an opportunity to present ideas for future collaborations. Participants from outside Scotland are also very welcome to attend. Lunch and coffee will be provided. Please register using the link below.
The meeting will be held on Monday the 19th of March.
Registration opens at 9.30 (with the first talk at 10.00) and we aim to finish by 16.30.
Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation
High School Yards
The venue is just a 10 min walk from Waverley train station: www.edinburghcentre.org.
Register by 12th March: https://goo.gl/forms/vwxLIZCoYUjEIq8G3
List of speakers (in alphabetic order):
- Eleanor Campbell (University of Edinburgh)
- Jeremy Coe (Heriot-Watt University)
- Mark Goossens (Chromacity)
- Gordon Hedley (University of Glasgow)
- Neil Hunt (University of Strathclyde)
- Olof Johansson (University of Edinburgh)
- Anita Jones (University of Edinburgh)
- Adam Kirrander (University of Edinburgh)
- Arvydas Ruseckas (University of St Andrews)
- David Townsend (Heriot-Watt University)
- Oriol Vendrell (invited external speaker, Aarhus University)
- Klaas Wynne (University of Glasgow)