USTS2019 | USTS 2019
Ultrafast Science & Technology Spain 2019
(November 6th to 8th, 2017. Madrid)
The third edition of the Ultrafast Science and Technology Spain meeting (USTS 2019) will take place in IMDEA Nanoscience in Madrid from 6th to 8th November, 2019.
USTS 2019 has been promoted by the Grupo Especializado de Láseres Ultrarrápidos (GELUR) of the RSEF. The main objective of this event is to continue a series of Meetings aimed at gathering and promoting the whole Ultrafast Laser Community in Spain, providing a space for encounter, discussion and dissemination of the most recent results in Ultrafast Science, and facilitating synergies among groups with common themes, tools or methodologies. All senior scientists, postdocs and students working in areas related to Ultrafast Science are strongly encouraged to attend the meeting.
The scope of USTS 2019 is broad and multidisciplinary, covering different topics such as ultrafast laser development, femtosecond laser spectroscopy and microscopy, nonlinear optical phenomena, attosecond physics, ultrafast synchrotron and XFEL studies, and in general any ultrafast study related to biology, chemistry and condensed matter.
We expect to hold a high-level sicientific meeting from a broad scientific and technological ultrafast community, and we encourage you to submit excellent contributions to this third edition of USTS.
6-8 November 2019
- Ursula Keller (ETH Zurich)
- Frank Lépine (LASIM, Lyon)
- Mauro Nisoli (Politecnico de Milano)
- Jens Biegert (ICFO)
- Johannes Feist (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- María Teresa Flores (Universidad de Santiago de Compostela)
- Wojciech Gawelda (European XFEL)
- Rosario González (Universidad de Granada)
- Carlos Hernández (Universidad de Salamanca)
- Asier Longarte (Universidad del País Vasco)
- Larry Lüer (IMDEA Nanociencia)
- Cruz Méndez (Centro de Láseres Pulsados)
- Dooshaye Moonshiram (IMDEA Nanociencia)
- Rebeca de Nalda (IQFR-CSIC)
- Elisabet Romero (ICIQ)