Confirmed invited speakers, PIW2018
The 2nd Photonic Integration Week, PIW2018 will be held in the Universitat Politècnica de Valencia from 15th to 19th January, 2018. The event will combine industrial presentations, business to business meetings, scientific and technical speakers related to the integration of photonic applications and its technologies (Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th). The event will include a course on Design of Photonic Integrated Circuits (Wednesday 17th-Friday 19th).
The final program will soon be ready, meanwhile, this is the list of confirmed invited speakers and their talk.
- Carles Oriach (Monocrom S.L), "Lasers for Raman spectroscopy in Mars exploration"
- Xavi Muñoz (GTQ-IMB-CNM-CSIC), "Living Photonics: Monitoring light propagation through cells"
- Jorge Blasco (Photonic Sensors and Algorithms S.L), "The future of vision systems"
- Jose Capmany (PRL-UPV), "Integrated Microwave Photonics"
- Robinson Guzman (UC3M), "MM Wave photonics"
- Carlos Abellan (QuSide Technologies S.L), "Quantum random number generation engines"
- Sergio Saez (SECPhO), "Growing the photonic value chain in Spain"
- Maryvonne Chalonny (Light Tec), "Custom PDK design process in Synopsys software : S-Matrix Generation using RSoft"
- Pascual Muñoz (PRL-UPV), "The future of Silicon Nitride photonic integration technologies"
- Vincent Morin (Raith GmbH), "Nano fabrication tools & applications"
- Benjamin Freyer (Sentech Instruments GmbH), "Reactive Ion Etching for photonics & MEMS applications"
- Juan Martínez Pastor (UMDO-UV), "Novel materials for single photon quantum emitters"
- Mauricio de Lima (ICMUV-UV), "Surface acoustic waves for photonics and more"
- Santiago Royo (Beamagine S.L), "Real-time lidar imaging for applications in autonomous systems and robotics"
- David Doménech (VLC Photonics S.L), "Design flows for photonic integration"
For more information and registration, please visit the event website at http://piw.blogs.upv.es/